Valve decided it was time to move to the same system as TF2 servers, mainly to keep users from altering the Skins and what not. But in any case, lets show you how to fix it!
Notice of changes to CS:GO Game Server Operation CS:GO dedicated servers will soon require Steam Game Server Login Tokens (GSLTs). This is the existing system that TF2 uses for Favorites migration.
- You MUST have a phone number set in your steam account's settings, this is the only requirement for this to work.
- Go to this link https://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers if you are not logged in, press login at the top.
- Now you must enter in the details as seen below, its pretty self explanatory but here's a screenshot.
- After entering in the details, a token is generated as seen here.
- Copy the code as seen in the red box, and enter this into your servers, server.cfg file. This can be found under Configuration Files on our gamepanel.
sv_setsteamaccount "75F5CXXXXXX5CE2XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"that is how it should appear in the server.cfg
- Save and restart, server should now appear online.